Heads Up Helmets uses the Sani Sport system for sanitizing every piece of equipment that we recertify. Sani Sport is the most efficient process for significantly reducing bacteria in protective gear and athletic equipment. The Sani Sport equipment cleaning technology is used by the NHL, NFL, CFL and Major League Baseball for their equipment cleaning needs and is the newest and best technology on the market. Sani Sport significantly reduces harmful bacteria, including anti-biotic resistant superbug MRSA. The Sani Sport system can be used not only for helmets and shoulder pads, but for cleats, other footwear, military and law enforcement tactical gear, boxing gloves, baseball gloves, and practically any other equipment that is in need of sanitization.
Sani Sport Sani DefenX
The Science of Common Sense
- Sani Sport is the most widely used bacteria & odor reduction system in the sports world
- Used by over 125 professional sports teams
- Used by the Canadian Armed Forces, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Police Forces & Correctional Facilities
- Safe for all equipment including gas masks, helmets, leather gloves, protective gear and riot equipment
Who uses the Sani Sport system?
MRSA In The Media
– The Deadly Bug Stalking Athletes
– This is a Staph Infection
– MRSA and sports camps: Protect your youth athlete
– Louisiana Office of Public Health Infectious Disease Epidemiology Section
– USA Wrestling: MRSA and Other Infection Facts
Athletes Affected By MRSA & Infections Bacteria
Fung, Brian. “MRSA on the Rise: Infections Have Doubled in 5 Years.”
The Atlantic. N.p., 30 July 2012. Web. 03 Aug. 2012.
Eisler, Peter. “Far More Could Be Done to Stop the Deadly Bacteria C. Diff.” USA Today. Gannett, 16 Aug. 2012. Web. 27 Aug. 2012.